“Shop The Look” Pins allow your audience to shop the products they see in your fashion and home Pins whenever you create a Look.
Whenever you create a Look through ShopStyle, that Look, as well as your tagged products and affiliate links, will instantly publish to your Pinterest board. Watch our tutorial video on how it works.
Here are some quick tips on how to create the most successful Shop The Look Pins and leverage the Pinterest algorithm for greater exposure.
- Tag products that are clearly visible in the image (e.g. don’t link to products not shown or barely visible in the scene)
- Aim to tag multiple products per item (both exact items and similar products) and be sure to label ‘exact item’ when relevant
- Write a caption for your Look and add hashtags to give your content added context and increase discoverability in Pinterest search. These hashtags also help increase exposure of your Look across ShopStyle
- In your caption, include relevant keywords that describe your outfit and ideas on how to wear it (i.e. NYE outfit, how to style mixed prints, etc)
- Include various price points to diversify your offerings
- Save the same Shop The Look Pins to multiple boards both broad (e.g. Favorite Outfits) & specific (e.g. The Best Denim) for increased exposure
- Upload images with that best aspect ratio for Pins, which is 2:3, with a minimum width 600 pixels
Need more help? Head to our FAQ and learn more about Shop The Look!