Looks and Collections are the easiest way to monetize your Instagram, by creating a shoppable Instagram page for your blog! Read more about how to use them here. We have recently updated the functionality of how Collections are consumed. Before, you only had the option to share both the price and the retailer on a product cell within a Collection. Now you have the ability to show or hide the price and retailer to further customize this experience for your readers.
Steps how to do this with a new Collection:
- Head to Create a Collection
- Name your Collection
- Select whether you want retailer and price shown or not.
- Save, copy and embed the code to your blog
Keep in mind you can also edit existing Collections by following these steps:
- Head to Looks tab
- Click on My Collections
- Select the Collection you want to update
- Select whether you want retailer and/or price shown or not.