Sometimes it takes a village to help build an Influencer business. Do you have a team working with you? Perhaps a business manager, analyst, or agent helping you execute different needs for your website? If so, great news: we are adding a new feature to make your life easier! Introducing: Multi-User Log In!
With this new feature, you can give others access to your account with specific privileges. There are two user types to choose from:
Basic: The Basic User can create content but does not have access to earnings data, or the ability to invite other users to the account.
Advanced User: The Advanced User can do everything the owner (you) can do, except own the account. The Advanced User can create content and see earnings data, but they cannot invite new users or own the account.
To use this new feature, go to your Account Profile → User Accounts → Click “Add User to Account” and fill in this person’s ShopStyle username.
*Please note that this person will need to create their own ShopStyle account. Once they create an account, ask them to give you their username (you will need this to add them to your account).
Steps for the New User to gain access:
- Create a ShopStyle account at www.shopstyle.com
- Click on “Sign Up” at the top right
- Enter email address and create password
- Go into “My Profile” at the top right (where “Sign Up” used to be) to get ShopStyle username (you can edit your username, if you prefer)
- Share your username with the account Owner, so they can add you.
- Once you are added by the Owner to the account, log into ShopStyle Collective with your ShopStyle username and password
Steps for the Owner to grant access:
- Go to Account Settings in your Collective account
- Click on new User Accounts tab
- Select “Add User to Account”
- Fill in their username and select which user type to assign
- Click “Add User”
- Notify the New User that you have added them so they can log in and access the account