Every year we gear up and get excited for one of the best sales of the season, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. What makes this sale so special is that for a limited time you and your readers can shop NEW FALL ARRIVALS at a discounted price! After the sale ends, all of the fall merchandise will return to the original prices.
We typically see influencers make (on average) between 200% – 400% more in July when they include ShopStyle Affiliate links to Nordstrom sale content regularly. This means that in the coming weeks you have a HUGE opportunity to significantly impact your earnings.
Start prepping now! Here’s How:
- Know the basics:
- The Anniversary Sale starts on Friday, July 22nd and ends on Monday, August 7th, and prices go back up on the 8th
- Early Access (for Nordstrom card holders only) starts on Thursday, July 14th
- The sale will include merchandise for women, men and kids
- The sale is so popular because New Fall Arrivals are discounted for a limited time during the sale and prices increase to the regular ticket price after the sale is done
- Get an early start:
- If you have a Nordstrom credit or debit card you can get a head start and blog about your picks from the sale early. Be sure to mention to your readers they will need a Nordstrom Debit or Credit Card to shop!
- If you DON’T have a Nordstrom Debit or Credit Card you can apply for one here. You could also encourage your readers to do the same!
- Be sure to promote across your social channels using tools like Emoticode and Looks and Collections.
- Plan Ahead:
- Plan on doing posts that specifically call out the sale and why it is so great (there IS a sense of urgency as favorite items can and WILL sell out)
- Find ways to incorporate items from the sale organically in as many of your posts as possible for the duration of the sale
- Find ways to incorporate sale content in different types of posts:
- Back to School – it’s a great opportunity to save money on new fall fashion
- Do a roundup of your favorite picks by category: womens, kids, men, shoes, handbags, accessories etc.
- Create sale content based on seasonal trending topics and events: fall weddings, vacation/travel, back to school
Here are some resources to help you plan!!