Tips on how to transition Summer style to Fall fashion:
- Wear your floaty Summer frocks with more layers, like a denim jacket and a light cotton scarf to add multiple layers and texture.
- Rock a burgundy mani! Nothing says Fall style quite like OPI’s Lincoln Park After Dark on your digits.
- Add tights! It can’t get any easier than adding a pair of sheer or opaque tights and a great pair of booties to your transitional outfit.
- Store your bright red pout and trade it in for a deep burgundy lip.
- Incorporate textures like faux fur, fringe, and brocade with your lighter fabrics to still feel comfortable but add an element of Fall.
Other ways to incorporate SEO-friendly content is by using keywords!
Keywords trending this week:
- Off-the-shoulder dress
Have a specific topic you want me to cover on the blog? Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know what you’re looking for, and I’ll include you and your blog URL in the blog post intro prior to answering the question.