Today on Money Monday, we’re discussing what to do once you reach your $100 cash-out, as well as sharing a special top-earner tip below!
So you’ve finally made it to $100 on ShopStyle Collective, congrats! What now? A few days after you cross the $100 threshold, you’ll see a new section in your account profile called PayPal Information.
- Head to your Account Setting page, and fill in the PayPal Information and Tax Information sections– at the bottom of the page. (Not in the US? You don’t need to fill out tax information, but make sure to report your earnings at the end of the year.)
- Fill out the PayPal Information and Tax Information before the end of the month.
- Payment will be deposited in your PayPal account on the 20th of the following month after you’ve reached the $100 payout threshold. For example, if you reached the $100 payout threshold in June, you’ll receive your earnings on July 20.
And now for our Money Monday tip! Blogging about an outfit that is sold out or from a previous season? You can still monetize that look! Create affiliate links or a widget around similar-looking items. Whenever I blog about a cute dress that is no longer available online, I’ll do a roundup of dresses from the same brand that look similar to the dress I’m wearing in the post. It gives my readers options if they are shopping my post, and it always equals more clicks!
- Click on Search at the top and type in descriptive terms that relate to the item you are looking to blog about, like “Little Black Dress”, or “Tuxedo Blazer.”
- Creating a widget? Click on your desired item and “Add to Widget.”
- Creating a text link? Hover over desired item and “Copy Link.”