You read that right… Amazon is hosting a second Prime event of the year (!) Called the Prime Early Access Sale, it’s a prime-member exclusive event that offers early holiday deals for customers to shop. The sale runs from October 11 -12.
Scroll (and bookmark) for strategy and content recommendations, all based on Collective insights from past Prime events.
- What worked on Prime Day? Check your analytics from Prime Day 2022 (7/12/22 – 7/13/22) to see what products, categories and brands got the most clicks and sales. Add the top performers to your content strategy for this year.
- Get the Linkit Bookmarklet. It’s a browser extension that allows you to link directly from a retailer website on desktop (without leaving the page!) Install it here for fast linking.
- Don’t forget about mobile linking! Running around on your phone? Get the ShopStyle Collective App to link on-the-go, plus check your performance and update your strategy real-time. Download now.
- Consider categories and top products. Refer to Amazon’s Special Offers page for tiered commission rates on fashion, home, beauty and more. (For Advanced Members only)
- Take advantage of Lists. As you browse for items to share for the event, save your top picks with lists – then easily refer back to them when the posting frenzy begins. (For Advanced Members only)
- Prime Early Access: Deals I’m Shopping
- Fall Fashion: Amazon Edition
- Best of Amazon this Month
- Amazon Home Finds Under $50
- Haircare Finds for Prime Early Access
- 3 Fall Looks from Amazon
- What I Bought &How it Looks: Amazon Edition
- The Best Premium Beauty on Sale
- Prime Early Access: What’s in My Cart
- Luxe Fashion Finds on Amazon
- My Daily Makeup Routine