Hey there, it’s the most wonderful time of the year, again . . . the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale starts very, very soon and Early Access begins in just two days. This isn’t just any sale — this sale brings brand new Fall merchandise and marks it down significantly, and that is why bloggers and blog readers love this sale so much! It’s one of the highest grossing months of the year if you are strategic about your approach. Are you ready? If you haven’t started already, you need to begin crafting your content, head to the Nordstrom site and see what pieces are available for sale and start thinking about the buckets of content you want to produce.
Details you need to think about in your pregame-strategy:
- Early Access: starts Thursday July 13th
- Access to the general public begins Friday July 21st
- NSale is over Sunday August 6th
Get your followers to think about Early Access:
- Being a Nordstrom Card holder allows you early access into the sale from July 13-20
- They will get first pick of all items on sale before the general public
- The more you share your early access picks with your blog readers the more they will want these items
How to share with your readers?
- The NSale isn’t something you want to just share once, in order to fully monetize your content around it you need to share as much and as smartly as possible
- If you know who your audience is, make sure to cater your content towards what they like
- Focus on various content buckets to share from the NSale:
- Pieces under $200
- Pieces under $100
- Women Fall style
- Men Fall style
- The more often you share the sale, the better you will do in your revenue earnings
- Start dropping those cookies now! Even if the sale doesn’t start for two more days now’s the time to link to Nordstrom items ASAP
- Blog about the Nordstrom Sale at least twice a week during this time
- Don’t forget about your social strategy. Share on IG stories, Twitter, FB, Pinterest, etc.
- If you have access to “Swipe-Up” on IG, use it on NSale items at least 4 times a week
This is a good place to start on getting ready for the sale. Let us know in the comments if you have any specific questions we can help with.
Ready, Set, Blog!