You already know the more you use our tools, the more you earn using ShopStyle Collective, but there are a few strategic places in any blog post where you can really maximize your earning potential! Check out these tried and true link tips from some of our top-earning accounts:
- Don’t link to numbers in reference to items in a blog post— e.g., “1, 2, 3.” Instead, link to key words like “Trench Coat” or “Distressed Denim” to maximize your SEO exposure.
- Consistently use 12+ links per post, and post at least three times a week, to maximize your link potential.
- Try to always use a mix of links, product widgets, and a sidebar widget to give your readers more places to click on — i.e., more earnings for you!
- Be mindful about where to include your links — don’t just add them to the bottom of every post. Add them to images, closer to the top of your post, or in between images.
- Include a brief editorial tip below each image with an affiliate link — e.g., “I love this dress in black, too!” — and link to it in the other color option.