We’ve teamed up with Pinterest to launch their latest feature “Shop the Look,” a new way to shop the exact products people see in fashion and home Pins. If you come across a Pin with blue circles, it means that it’s a “Shop the Look” enabled Pin. Just tap the circle on each item to find the product you’re looking for.
COLLECTIVE “SHOP THE LOOK” PINS:
The Looks you create through Collective, along with products you have tagged in your Looks and your personal affiliate links, may get automatically syndicated to Pinterest as “Shop the Look” Pins, increasing the number of people that see your Looks and ultimately increasing your clicks/revenue potential. More exposure = more money.
How to: Influencers
- Create an Instagram Shop for your blog using our Looks & Collections tool
- Create Looks daily to increase your chances of being syndicated to Pinterest
- Make sure you tag products from the retailers below in your Looks, as at this time they are the only ones that will work properly with this new feature (Pinterest is working to add more of our retail partners in the near future):
- Neiman Marcus
- Saks Fifth Avenue
- Saks Off 5th
- Lord & Taylor
- Free People
Did you know that you can tag up to 200 products per Look? Tagging similar products at different price points helps increase your clicks and conversions.
How it Works for Consumers on Pinterest:
There are two ways consumers can engage with Collective “Shop the Look” Pins on Pinterest:
- Clicking on a blue circle or anywhere else in the Look: they’ll be taken to your Look on ShopStyle. All products tagged within your Look will be shown. Each product will be affiliatized with your unique affiliate URL.
2. Clicking on the products immediately below the Look: they’ll be taken to a Pin of the product, where they can click out to be directly taken to that product on the retailer’s website. This link will be affiliatized with your unique affiliate URL.
Our partnership with Pinterest is just one example of our dedication to help you grow your business, elevate your brand, reach new audiences, monetize your influence and Power Your Passion for entrepreneurship and blogging.
A note for our International Influencers: Please be aware that to qualify for this partnership, you will need to tag your Looks with products from our US feed. To do this, you can log into your account on http://www.shopstylecollective.com and switch the country flag on the bottom left-hand side of your dashboard.
We recommend creating Looks specifically with the retailers listed above via the US feed in addition to the localised Looks you are creating. For most retailers that have a global offering, the locale will switch for your reader once they land on the product page automatically.
Please reach out if you have any questions surrounding how this feature will work Internationally.
Carlina and the Collective team