This holiday season, get strategic and maximize your earnings by leveraging our Shopstyle shopping data. You might already know what’s trending based on what everyone is wearing, but what about the top styles being searched and clicked on the most? We’ve pulled together the report and are letting you in on the top trending styles, brands and the It pieces readers are shopping now. Read up on the stats ahead then get to creating the best shops and work towards your monetizing goals.
Not only will you direct your followers from your social channels to your blog (with no sign up or emails), but Looks and Collections generate more sales than any tool. In the last few months, users regularly promoting and building their Collections are seeing an average of +42% higher conversion rates from Looks compared to affiliate text links and product widgets! Feeling like it’s time for a refresher on how everything works? Check out our step-by-step post on Looks and our step-by-step post on Collections.
With all the hoopla around the holidays, it’s easy to get distracted, but don’t let this highly engaged time of year go by without looking to give your social platforms some love. Now is the time to really get eyes on the fresh content you are creating on Instagram with these six tips from our in-house Instagram expert, Anna, who has a pretty great Instagram herself.
Image via sheselle
Hey ShopStyle Collective,
The busiest shopping season is in full swing, and there are only a few more weekends before Christmas! As always, we’re keeping you updated on all of the best sales, so be sure to include links from these retailers on your blog and socials to maximize your earning potential this holiday season.
- NET-A-PORTER — Designer sale: receive up to 50% off select items
- Barneys New York — Receive 40% off sitewide until Dec. 12
- SSENSE — Up to 50% off selected items
- Saks OFF 5TH — Enjoy Cyber Week sales: receive up to 85% off thousands of items
- Moda Operandi — The designer sale is happening now: receive up to 60% off until Dec. 11
- BaubleBar — Get 30% off 2 items or more with code SHOPNOW30 until Dec. 11
- Neiman Marcus — Designer sale: new styles added! Save up to 40% on select styles at NeimanMarcus.com! Offer valid through Dec. 4.
- Women’s boot sale: Save up to 30% on regular-priced boots and booties online, Offer valid through Dec. 4.
What deals will you be sharing with your readers? Let us know in the comments section below. Be sure to tag your photos with #MyShopStyle for a chance to be featured on our social media channels. Be sure to check out our best practices to stay on top of your blogging game. As always, happy shopping and happy blogging!
Image via Something Navy
Hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving; we’re so excited that Black Friday is finally here! These are the best deals from retailers you can find on ShopStyle Collective.
- Nordstrom —Designer clearance, receive up to 40% off and 20% off select sale items (Nov. 24- 27)
- Neiman Marcus —Take $50 off your $200+ regular price purchase online, use code: THANKFUL. (Valid 6am CST on Nov. 24- 26, online only on Nov. 24)
- Take 33% off sale for up to 60% of select categories online
- Zappos — Free one day shipping on all items
- YOOX — sale, sale, sale
- Macy’s — The Cyber Monday sale is happening early, receive 20% off!
- FarFetch — Up to 50% off
- Boohoo — 60% off everything!
- TheRealReal — Receive up to 70% off with code BLACKFRIDAY
- Nordstrom Rack — Receive an additional 30% off plus get free shipping
- THE OUTNET — Up to 90% off
- My Theresa — An extra 30% off all sale items
What deals will you be sharing with your readers today? Let us know in the comments section below. Be sure to tag your photos with #MyShopStyle for a chance to be featured on our social media channels. Be sure to check out our best practices to stay on top of your blogging game. Happy shopping and happy blogging!
Image Via Mint Arrow
It’s no secret that there are amazing deals on Black Friday, but here at ShopStyle, we’re all about Cyber Monday. Many people prefer to avoid the lines and chaos and do their holiday shopping online. That’s where we come in — we’re here to help you and serve as your go-to site for the best deals! Here are some ways you can prepare and master Cyber Monday.
It’s the most wonderful time of the year and also time to kick your blogging up into high gear! Whether you blog full time or part time, now is the time to use as many of the tools as you possibly can in the most strategic way to maximize your earnings. Use this guide anytime you draft a blog post this holiday season to monetize smarter.
While the holiday season can get hectic, now is not the time to let your blogging go by the wayside, now more than ever you need to blog at least 3-4 times a week to maximize your full earning potential. Take bloggers like Julia, Christine, and Corinne who realize the revenue potential this time of year. Use them as a good example to look up to and step up your blogging game. These ladies might sometimes even blog twice a day with ShopStyle affiliate tools, during peak sale season, to really maximize their Collective revenue. Blogging 3-4 times a week during this time of year is also a great way to build high brand awareness for yourself- as the fresh blog content that you create can also be syndicated to other channels like Instagram, Snapchat and other platforms, while also being monetized.